- Participation in the Promotion constitutes acceptance of the Terms. By entering the Promotion all entrants will be deemed to be bound by the Terms. Please retain a copy for your information. Please note nothing in the terms and conditions will restrict the participant's statutory rights as a consumer and should it be required, advice can be obtained from the Trading Standards Office or Citizens Advice Bureau for further information relating to these statutory rights.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the conduct of the Promotion and all matters relating to the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding.
- The Promotion is open to residents of Great Britain (England, Scotland and Wales excluding Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Channel Islands), who are aged 18 or over at the time of entry. Internet access is required.
- This promotion is not available in Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Channel Islands.
- The Promotion is not open to employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, the Promoter’s affiliated brands and companies or any other persons professionally connected with the Promotion or their immediate families.
- The Promotional Period is 00:01 Monday 8th July 2019 00:01 to 23:59 Thursday 31st October 2019 (GMT Time) ("Promotional Period").
- To enter the Promotion –
All entry steps must be completed for your entry to qualify as a Valid Entry ("Valid Entry"). It is the responsibility of entrants to ensure that they have entered correctly. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for incorrect entries. The Promoter has final say on all entries and has the right to disqualify any entries that are deemed false.
The Bud Light golden cans will be fairly and proportionately packaged and distributed across the UK. Purchase necessary. Winners will find a golden can within their pack, with a winning code included on the can.
There will be 200 golden cans in circulation, and 200 corresponding prizes available to be won. Prizes include:
Purchase is limited to all ‘limited edition’ Bud Light Promotional Packs of the following sizes:
- Go to budlightgoldencan.co.uk, enter your details, including your name, date of birth and email address, as well as the unique code found on your golden can.
- Unique codes must be claimed / triggered on budlightgoldencan.co.uk no later than 23:59 on Thursday 31st October 2019. Any unique codes redeemed after this time will not be valid.
Prizes are available on a first come first served basis. Prizes will be linked with a unique code remotely. Once that code is triggered by winners entering the unique code to the competition microsite, winners will be automatically notified of which prize they have won. Prizes will be sent out within 10 working days of code being triggered (fast delivery will be actioned should the event date for prize tickets be within 10-days of the code being triggered). £250 prizes to be sent out via cheque to winners, within 10 working days.
Winning prizes with tickets to live events are a ticket only prize. This does not include travel, accommodation or any expenses incurred in attending the live events. Winners will have to organize their own travel and accommodation (if necessary) to the live events.
Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged with other available prizes.
One entry per person during the campaign period. Participants can win a maximum of one prize. Whilst we want you to enjoy this promotion, we discourage over consumption and any drinking over the recommended daily limits. You should not purchase more products to increase your chances of winning. The Budweiser Brewing Group UK&I is committed to running responsible promotions and encouraging smart drinking across all of its brands and products, which include a number of low-alcohol and alcohol-free beers.
In the event of any winner being disqualified for any reason whatsoever, the Promoter reserves the right to select another winner for the prize. In the event of fraud, abuse, and/or an error beyond Budweiser Brewing Group UK&I’s reasonable control which affects the proper operation of the Promotion, Budweiser Brewing Group UK&I reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to end or suspend the Promotion and declare void the result of any Promotion entry.
The Promoter reserves the right to amend, extend or terminate the Promotion and the Closing Date without notice for unavoidable circumstances which are beyond its reasonable control.
If required by a regulatory authority, and/or if we consider it lawful, necessary or appropriate to do so, we may elect to make available a list of winner’s surname and/or county to members of the public or regulators who request such details within 3 months of the closing date of this Promotion. Entrants can object to disclosure, or request that disclosure be limited in scope. We may nevertheless disclose the information to the Advertising Standards Authority if required to do so. You may request a copy of the winner’s list by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We reserve the right to refuse any or all such requests.
Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability, for any injury sustained, loss, or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; or any tax liability incurred by any participant. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury sustained, as a result of, or in connection with this Promotion (in contract, negligence or otherwise) where:
- 193 x prizes of £250.00 each (1 x prize per winner)
- 1 x pair of general admission tickets to the NFL London: Chicago Bears vs Oakland Raiders, at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, London, England. This event takes place on Sunday 6th October 2019. This prize is for 1 x pair of tickets only and does not include travel expenses or accommodation
- 2 x pairs of general admission tickets to the NFL London match: Cincinnati Bengals vs Los Angeles Rams, at Wembley stadium, London, England. This event takes place on Sunday 27th October 2019. This prize is for 1 x pair of tickets only and does not include travel expenses or accommodation
- 1 x pair of general admission tickets to the NFL London match: Houston Texans vs Jacksonville Jaguars, at Wembley stadium, London, England. This event takes place on Sunday 3rd November 2019. This prize is for 1 x pair of tickets only and does not include travel expenses or accommodation
- 1 x pair of tickets to the England UEFA Euro 2020 Euro Qualifier: England v Bulgaria, at Wembley stadium, London, England. This event takes place on Saturday 7th September 2019. This prize is for 1 x pair of tickets only and does not include travel expenses or accommodation
- 1 x pair of tickets to the England UEFA Euro 2020 Euro Qualifier: England v Kosovo, at St. Mary’s Stadium, Southampton, England. This event takes place on Tuesday 10th September. This prize is for 1 x pair of tickets only and does not include travel expenses or accommodation
- 1 x pair of tickets to the Overwatch League Finals at the Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia, USA. This event takes place on Sunday 29th September 2019. This prize is for 1 x pair of tickets only and does not include flights, expenses or accommodation
Promoter: AB InBev UK Limited T/A Budweiser Brewing Group UK&I, Bureau, 90 Fetter Lane, London, EC4A 1EN
- There is no breach of a legal duty of care owed to the participant;
- The loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach; or
- Any loss or damage or increase in loss or damage results from a breach by the participant of these terms and conditions or to the extent that the participant has failed to mitigate such loss or damage; and
- Any loss or damage or increase in loss or damage results from business losses, and/or losses to non-consumers and any other third party.